The terms and conditions as set forth below apply to all TSS events. By registering for an event, you are agreeing to all of the foregoing terms and conditions.
General & Web Site Use
- Texas Speed Syndicate (“TSS”) name is owned by the Speed Syndicate, LLC. The Speed Syndicate is a limited liability company formed and maintained in the state of Texas. TSS, TSS URL, and the contents of TSS website are the property of the Speed Syndicate, LLC. The term “You” used herein is hereby defined to mean the user viewing this website as well as the drivers and participants of TSS events.
- By using the TSS website, you agree to be bound by the terms herein. TSS reserves the rights to change its website including these terms without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes.
- You many not copy or reproduce the TSS home page on your Web site.
- TSS does not control the weather and TSS does not exercise control over whether a facility will cancel an event due to incliment weather. The general policy is that events, for example a road course event, hosted by TSS are rain or shine events. Reasonable efforts will be made to move an event date due to incliment weather however there is no guarantee a facility will agree to move an event date. If a facility determines that incliment weather is too severe to allow the event to proceed than the event will be rescheduled.
- All drivers and participants of a TSS event agree to sign and must sign a separate Release and Waiver before driving and/or participating in a TSS event. The Release and Waiver will be provided on the day of the event for execution.
- All payments and fees for an event are non-refundable under any circumstance. That means if you register and cannot attend for any reason, you will not get a refund. There will be no partial refunds or carry over of fees. All driver positions are non-transferable. That means if you register and cannot attend you cannot transfer your position to another driver.
- If the entire event is rained out, we will do our best to reschedule but there is no guarantee we will be able to do so. If you have been to a TSS event before you know that we are dedicated to make the event a positive experience for you. We do our best to keep the event going when rain hits and we will continue to do so in the future.
- TSS PROVIDES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH TSS EVENT MANAGEMENT OR ORGANIZATION.
- TSS PROVIDES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH ANY SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY RACING FACILITY AT WHICH TSS HOSTS AN EVENT.
- TSS PROVIDES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR ANY INFORMATION OR STATEMENTS CONTAINED ON THE TSS WEBSITE.
- ALL DRIVERS WHO DRIVE AT TSS EVENTS AGREE TO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, HOLD HARMLESS, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE TSS FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY TO THE DRIVER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSIONS OF TSS.
- TSS does not endorse spamming. If you do choose not to receive any information regarding TSS promotions or events we will remove you from the TSS email list.
- TSS intends to conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner. If for any reason, you believe we have violated your privacy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.