TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TSI TRAILERS RAFFLE
- The item to be raffled will be a 20 foot steel trailer from William Mills at TSI Trailers (903) 482-9335 https://tsitrailers.com/
- The item will be at the Texas Invitational event held at the Caddo Mills Municipal airfield this fall October 6-8, 2017.
- Raffle tickets can be purchsed by anyone from Paul Thompson by emailing him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of this raffle is to (a) support the Caddo Mills police department’s K9 (canine) officer, Bosco and (b) provide sponsor TSI Trailers with advertising exposure.
- Officer Paul Thompson will administer the raffle by selling raffle tickets and picking a winner on the final day of competition at the Texas Invitational in 2017. All proceeds from raffle tickets will be given directly to the Caddo Mills police department for the purpose of supporting their K9 officer as stated above.
- If you win and you are at the event, you are responsible for taking possession of the trailer immediately and cannot store the trailer at the Caddo Mills airfield.
- If you win and you are not present, Officer Paul Thomspon will try to reach you via telephone to claim the trailer. If you cannot be reached with his phone call attempt, a new winner will be picked.
- If you win you are solely responsible for all taxes, registration, and transfer fees for the trailer.
- The trailer being raffled is being given to the winner AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS.
- There are no returns, exchanges, or refunds for raffle tickets.
- TSI TRAILERS, SPEED SYNDICATE, LLC, THE CADDO MILLS POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND THE CITY OF CADDO MILLS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED AND EXPRESS, WITH RESPECT TO THE TRAILER PROVIDED BY TSI TRAILERS FOR THIS RAFFLE.
- In the sole discretion of William Mills at TSI Trailers, TSI Trailers reserves the right to not transfer the trailer to the winner, have a new winner selected, or retain the trailer if any of the following events occur: (a) the winner makes the transfer process onerous for TSI Trailers in anyway and (b) the winner cannot immediately claim the trailer.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket and/or winning the raffle YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPEED SYNDICATE, TSI TRAILERS, THE CITY OF CADDO MILLS, AND THE CADDO MILLS POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, CLAIM, LAWSUIT, OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY BODILY INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE AND/OR OMISSIONS OF SPEED SYNDICATE, TSI TRAILERS, THE CITY OF CADDO MILLS, AND THE CADDO MILLS POLICE DEPARTMENT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO THIS RAFFLE OR THE TRAILER PROVIDED BY TSI TRAILERS.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.